Welcome to Optix Eye Care
Eyes are important indicators of overall health, and comprehensive eye care goes beyond a prescription for glasses or contact lenses. At Optix Eye Care, we take the time to get to know you, your eye care history, and your vision needs. Dr. Walters provides the expert care, advice, options, and follow up you need whether you are a new patient or an existing one.
New Patient Starting Points:
- Come to our office and meet our Weaverville Eye Doctor.
- Save time by completing patient forms online.
- You can even Request an appointment right from our website.
- See the Insurance plans we accept.
- Find a map, directions, hours & contact information.
- Read about our comprehensive eye exams, children's vision care, treatment of eye diseases and other services our eye doctor provides.
- Look at some of the designer frame brands we carry.
Existing Patient Links:
- You can Reorder contact lenses hassle-free.
- Request an appointment using our secure online scheduling tool.
- Investigate Lasik and other options for eye surgery as an alternative to glasses or contacts.
- Pursue treatment of eye disease including glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts and diabetic retinopathy.
Great Eyewear and Eye Care in Weaverville, NC
From our office in Weaverville, Optix Eye Care serves patients from North Carolina's, Weaverville, Asheville and surrounding areas - schedule an appointment today. If you have a moment, please give us your feedback about our site and your experiences with our Practice.
- Oct 31, 2014 - 7 Things You Should Know About Eyelid Twitches
- Oct 23, 2014 - October is...
- Sep 28, 2014 - World Sight Day Challenge – No More Avoidable Blindness
- Feb 14, 2014 - Welcome to our New Website
Visit our new optometry website for information about our Practice. More »
- Feb 6, 2014 - Request Your Next Appointment Online...
You can now request your next appointment online. Find out how... More »
- Optix Eye Care
49 N Buncombe School Rd
Weaverville NC 28787
Phone: (828) 645-0061